Last updated: September 10, 2022
a) You/the customer represents the user or customer who has confirmed at least once the receipt of a service through RENT X.
b) The service provider is the physical/legal person registered, according to the Albanian legislation for the provision of the vehicle rental service, chosen by the user/client.
2. RENT X APPLICATION
a) RENTX owns and operates this platform, which is a computer application, protected based on Albanian law, law no. 35/2016 "On copyright and other related rights", amended.
b) It is prohibited to reproduce, copy, download data without the permission of the authors.
c) Any action contrary to Albanian legislation related to copyright and other related rights entails liability according to the law.
3. CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDER
a) The reservation is made directly with the Service Provider, according to the customer's choice.
b) RENT X is not the "contracting party" of your booking.
c) Information about Service Providers is based on communication between the customer and the service provider, and communication should only take place through this platform. The service providers are responsible for ensuring efficient and timely communication through this platform and that the information be updated.
a) RENTX aims to be an effective, flexible platform in the relationship between customers and service providers but has no legal responsibility regarding eventual customer cancellations, so cancellation policies are determined by the Service Provider.
b) Reservations made between the time interval 10:00-16:00 will automatically be approved by application 1 hour from the moment of creation, so that the customer has a quick response/confirmation regarding his reservation.
c) Reservations that are made outside the time interval defined in the point above, will automatically be approved by application at 10:00 a.m. the following day.
5. PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of users/customers, necessary for the efficiency of the booking process, in any case by the platform or the Service Provider are treated in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 9887, dated 10.3.2008 "On the Protection of Personal Data", amended.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
- Phone Number
LocationWe use your location to provide more accurate results on the rental companies that are near to your location.
Usage DataUsage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal DataThe Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience. We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
a) RENTX reserves the right to make changes to the application, as well as to change, add or remove provisions related to the terms and conditions, without prior notice to the client.
b) In any case, the conditions in force at the time of the reservation are applied to the customer.